Greetings GLCC Members!
I hope you have had a good week! And I suspect a little better than the past weeks due to the Stay-at-Home order rescinded and most businesses that were closed now allowed to operate!! VERY good news!!
As discussed in past newsletters we prepared for this moment in time with a cautious plan to re-engage with activities to enjoy our cars and to safely get reacquainted with GLCC members. We’ll start with some simple opportunities to hang-out and drive our cars (practicing safe distance standards).
Here’s a preliminary agenda for GLCC activities:
- Continue virtual meetings for the near-term
- 13th – GLCC Cobras and Coffee (Starbucks 3584 W Maple Rd Space 15, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301) with informal cruise
- 20th – High Octane Cafe Cobra Day (1952 S Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302) with cruise and lunch (details to follow)
- 11th – GLCC Cobras and Coffee (Starbucks 3584 W Maple Rd Space 15, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301) with cruise
- 25th – Cruise to the C&D route and lunch at Zukey Lake (similar to what we did in 2019)
- 1st – Cruise to Bill Milliken Warehouse (Bill is the son of the former Governer Milliken and owns a classic car warehouse in Ypsilanti and hosts a cars and coffee)
- 8th – GLCC Cobras and Coffee (Starbucks 3584 W Maple Rd Space 15, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301) with cruise
- 11th – The “Non-Dream Cruise” Gathering at Pasteiners and August Meeting
- 15th – Breakfast and loop(s) around Woodward (in place of formal Dream Cruise)
- 23rd – Hines Drive
- 5th – Snakes in the Grass at Canterbury and Lunch
- 12th – GLCC Cobras and Coffee in Birmingham (with donuts)
- 3rd Color Tour – route to be determined
- 10th – GLCC Cobras and Coffee in Birmingham (with donuts)
- Non-driving event such as a private collection tour (we will attempt to visit Greg Ornazian)
- 12th Holiday Party
I will be updating the GLCC Calendar this weekend to reflect the above.
Plus we’d like to hear from you with your degree of comfort with the planned activities and any suggestions.
Also of interest…Eyes on Design just announced a “pop-up cruise” on Father’s Day in place of the traditional EOD show. Details can be found by clicking here.
Thanks and have a nice weekend!