April 20, 2021 GLCC Membership Meeting Agenda
- Membership Update – 100
- Cash Balance – $4,184
- Catering Deposits – $1,370
Group Events Considering COVID Conditions
- For now, we will “officially” avoid events that have large groups such as AutoRama, London Cobra Show, etc.
- Near-term events have been planned with safety and social distancing in mind.
2021 Snake Pit Situation
- Bloomfield Township has cut the budget for the Dream Cruise Event and will no longer be hosting.
- We have contacted Comerica directly to continue the use of the lot. They are open to the idea but do not want to commit until June at the earliest.
- In parallel we are pursuing alternatives as a fallback such as Birmingham Club Parking, but they are not making any plans yet to support WDC.
Event Plans through July (refer to the Event Calendar as dates may change)
- Cobras and Coffee – 5/8
- MRT Tech Event – 5/15
- Shoobridge Spring Cruise (Memphis, Yale, Port Huron for lunch, Marine City for ice cream) – 6/5
- Cobras and Coffee (this month at High Octane Café) – 6/12
- C&D Route Cruise and lunch at Zukey Lake – 6/19
- Cobras and Coffee – 7/10
- Grosse Pointe Historic Cruise – 7/31
Chris Theodore Presentation on The Last Shelby Cobra and Book Signing
- We have arranged to use M1 Corporate Garage for this opportunity.
- We are working with Chris and M1 on dates.
- “Daisy” will be on location for the meeting.
Next Meeting – May 18th